Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter referred to as „GTC”) of the accommodation facilities operated by Vanellus Villas d.o.o, Jadranska magistrala 22 23211 Drage, Pako┼ítane, Croatia, ID No.: 18049336233 (hereinafter referred to as „Accommodation Provider”), regulate the mutual contractual relationship between the Accommodation Provider and the natural or legal person ordering the services (hereinafter referred to as „Client”).
1. General provisions
1.1 The GTC are an integral part of the accommodation contract concluded between the Accommodation Provider and the Client.
1.2 Provisions deviating from the GTC may be agreed in the individually concluded accommodation contract. Such deviating provisions in the individually concluded contract take precedence over the provisions of these GTC.
1.3 The Hotel may unilaterally change or amend the GTC by publishing new GTC www.buqez.eu . The initial date of validity and effectiveness of the GTC is indicated at the end of these GTC. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the effective period of the previous version of the GTC.
2. Reservation form, Order and conclusion of accommodation contract
2.1 The Accommodation Provider offers accommodation and other related services to Clients on a non-binding basis via its website www.buqez.eu (hereinafter referred to as „website„), through approved intermediaries and through the Accommodation Provider’s advertising materials (hereinafter referred to as „offer„). The information contained in the offer is for information purposes only. The Offer is valid for the period and under the terms and conditions set out therein and the Accommodation Provider reserves the right to unilaterally change or specify the specific terms and conditions of the Offer prior to the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract.
2.2 We reserve the right to change or withdraw an offer at any time by changing or removing details of those offers on our website.
2.3 The Client sends to the Accommodation Provider a request for accommodation and services (hereinafter referred to as the „Order„) via the electronic reservation form located on the website of the Accommodation Provider www.buqez.eu or in any other way. By sending the Order to the Accommodation Provider, the Client confirms that he/she has fully acquainted himself/herself with these GTC and accepts them as terms and conditions and an integral part of the accommodation contract. The Client is obliged to fill in all details of the Order in the booking form completely (including any VAT number) and truthfully, and no further or other changes are possible after the Order has been submitted via the booking form. The accommodation provider reserves the unlimited right to refuse the Order, even without giving any reason. The accommodation provider accepts only Orders made by a person over 18 years of age. Orders made by minors are invalid.
2.4 By sending the Order electronically to the Host, it is considered valid and binding. On the basis of the delivered Order, the system of the Accommodation Provider shall automatically issue an invoice for the price of the ordered accommodation and send this invoice by email to the address specified by the Client in the Order. By sending the invoice, the accommodation ordered by the Order is blocked for the Client for a period of 48 hours from the sending of the invoice.
2.5 The Client is obliged to make payment of the invoiced amount within 48 hours of dispatch. If payment is not made within this period, the block of the ordered accommodation including the invoice is automatically cancelled.
2.6.In the event of payment by the Client within 48 hours, the Accommodation Provider will send an email to the address specified by the Client in the Order confirming the payment received together with the confirmation of the reservation of the accommodation booked, thereby concluding the accommodation contract (hereinafter referred to as the „Reservation„). The Reservation will contain the details of your accommodation (type of accommodation, villa number and dates) and the total amount paid for your Reservation.
2.7 Children under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated in the villas without the accompaniment or prior written consent of an adult.
3. Price of accommodation and services
3.1.The price of accommodation means the price stated in the Reservation as the price of accommodation in the respective villa for the number of persons stated in the Reservation, but up to the maximum number of persons specified for the villa, with the maximum number of persons and the facilities of each villa being specified on the website for each villa separately. The Client acknowledges that he/she is obliged to inform the Host in the Booking also about the number and age of children.
3.2 The price per individual villa is based on the maximum number of persons. The price includes parking for one car.
3.3.The price for services means the price indicated in the Reservation as the price of the services ordered, if any; e.g. a pet fee of EUR 50 per night/piece.
3.4. If the villa is equipped with a whirlpool, then the price includes one cleaning/service with water change per stay, or in the case of a longer stay of more than one week, then one cleaning/service once a week. In the event that a service with water change is required beyond the above, the Client will be charged EUR 80 per service or water change.
3.5 The total price of accommodation and services means the price stated in the Reservation as the total price, including any discounts granted, including taxes („Total Price„).
3.6 By submitting an Order, the Client acknowledges that the Total Price does not include:
- local tourist tax of the Republic of Croatia in the legal amount per person and day valid at the time of arrival at the accommodation, which the Client is obliged to pay directly at the reception within 24 hours of arrival at the accommodation, in cash in EUR.
- Final cleaning of the villa in the amount of 150,- EUR, which is charged to the Client separately in addition to the Total Price but in the invoice according to point 2.4. of these GTC.
3.7 During the term of the Reservation, the Host is not entitled to unilaterally increase the Total Price, except in the following cases:
- if there is a change in the Reservation (e.g. change in the type of villa/room, number of persons, etc.), if the Client fails to prove or prove that the conditions for granting the claimed discount have been met, if there is a change in legislation or in the rates of value added tax, if the period from the conclusion of the Reservation to the arrival at the accommodation exceeds two months and during this period there is an increase in the prices of accommodation and/or services of the Accommodation Provider, but this increase in the total price does not exceed 15% of the total price stated in the Reservation.
3.8.The Client is entitled to a discount on the Total Price if, at the latest when sending the Order, the Client informs the Host of all the decisive facts for applying the discount according to the conditions of the Host for its provision, specified in the Host’s offer. The Client is not entitled to any other and/or additional discount at the moment of sending the Order. Any discounts announced by the Accommodation Provider after the date of sending the Order by the Client shall not entitle the Client to benefit from such discount, unless otherwise stated.
3.9 The accommodation provider regularly checks and adjusts the prices it charges for accommodation. These prices are transparently presented online via the website.
3.10 All prices quoted on the website or in any leaflets relating to the website or by telephone include VAT. If VAT rates change, the Supplier reserves the right to amend prices accordingly. VAT invoices can be provided on request by the Client.
3.11. The prices of accommodation and services of the Accommodation Provider are set and paid in EUR. The Client and the Accommodation Provider in case of an Order are bound by the price of accommodation and services set in EUR in the amount specified in the Reservation. In the case of payment for the services used directly at the reception of the Accommodation Provider, the price stated in the price list of the Accommodation Provider in EUR is binding.
4. If you wish to cancel your Booking (Cancellation Policy)
4.1 By submitting the Order, the Client accepts the cancellation conditions in case of unused accommodation or late cancellation of the Reservation according to these GTC.
4.2 All cancellations or requests to cancel a Booking must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.3 Your cancellation of a Booking must be confirmed to you in writing. This confirmation of cancellation or change will also state the amount of the cancellation fee, if any, in accordance with the cancellation policy set out in these GTC.
4.4 The Parties agree that the Client has the right to terminate the Reservation (Accommodation Contract) at any time prior to arrival at the accommodation without notice or to withdraw due to a material breach of the obligations of the Accommodation Provider. The Parties further agree that in the event that the Client does not exercise the right of withdrawal granted by law or contract under certain conditions due to a material breach of the obligations of the accommodation provider, or in the event of termination or withdrawal from the contract by the accommodation provider due to a breach of the Client’s obligations, the Client is obliged to pay a cancellation fee to the accommodation provider.
4.5 Termination and withdrawal from the Reservation (i.e. from the Accommodation Contract) must be in writing and must be delivered to the other party. The Reservation (Accommodation Contract) shall terminate on the date on which the written notice of termination or cancellation is demonstrably delivered to the other party.
4.6 Our cancellation charges are calculated according to the time between the receipt of notification that you wish to cancel your Booking and the start of your scheduled stay. By submitting an Order, the Client expressly agrees that the Supplier is entitled to deduct cancellation charges from the Total Price paid.
4.7 If you cancel your reservation within 60 days before your scheduled arrival, the Host will not charge cancellation fees, only the administrative fee according to point 4.15.
4.8. If you cancel your reservation 59 to 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the Total Price.
4.9 If you cancel your reservation within 29 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee of 50% of the Total Price will be charged.
4.10. If you cancel your reservation within 13 to 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will be charged 75% of the Total Price as a cancellation fee.
4.11. If you cancel your reservation within 6 to 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 90% of the Total Price.
4.12. In the event that the Client cancels the Reservation 1 day in advance, or fails to arrive at the accommodation on the day of arrival and/or fails to use the reserved number of days of accommodation and/or services ordered under the Reservation without the fault of the Accommodation Provider, the Client shall not be entitled to any financial and/or other compensation and/or provision of alternative accommodation or services in relation to the Accommodation Provider and the Accommodation Provider shall be entitled to 100% of the total price under the Reservation.
4.13. In the event that the Client shortens the length of the booked stay in advance, the points of Article 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4.14. The cancellation fee is considered a penalty.
4.15. The Proprietor is entitled to charge an administration fee of up to EUR 120 for cancellation of any Reservation, even if made more than 60 days prior to scheduled arrival.
4.16. Upon the effective termination or withdrawal from the Reservation (by the Client), the Accommodation Provider is obliged to return to the Client all the benefits received from the Client after the cancellation fee or other benefits under these GTC and the Reservation, if the total amount of benefits paid by the Client in accordance with these GTC has not been exhausted, within 14 days of receipt of such termination or withdrawal from the Reservation.
4.17. The accommodation provider is entitled to terminate/immediately withdraw from the Reservation in cases where the Client substantially breaches the obligations set out in the Reservation, these GTC and/or the legislation of the Republic of Croatia. The accommodation provider is entitled to immediately withdraw from the Reservation before/during the agreed period in case the Client and/or persons accompanying him/her, despite a warning, grossly violate their obligations under the Reservation, these GTC, the accommodation or other operating rules of the accommodation provider or the legislation of the Republic of Croatia or violate good manners. In the event of such cancellation or termination by the Accommodation Provider, the Client shall be obliged to pay to the Accommodation Provider a contractual penalty of 100% of the total price according to the Reservation, to which the Client agrees.
4.18. Cancellation or termination of the Reservation does not affect the right of the Host to payment of the Total Price stated in the Reservation, possibly cancellation fee, the rights of the parties to compensation for damages arising from the breach of contractual obligation or arrangements which, due to their nature, are intended to bind the parties after the termination of the Reservation.
5. If you want to change your Order or Reservation
5.1 If you wish to change any of the information (personal details, etc.) you have provided on your Order or on your Booking, you must notify us as soon as possible by telephone, email or in writing. This includes details such as number of villas, number of guests. Whilst our aim is to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any request for changes to an Order or Booking.
5.2 We can only communicate with the person named in the Booking about changes to the Booking, we will not communicate with any other person accommodated under your Booking about these changes unless you give us your express written consent (by email).
5.3 If we change your Booking, you will not be charged an administration fee. However, we will charge you for any additional costs for changing your accommodation. However, we will first confirm the amount of any additional accommodation costs payable at the time of changing your Booking.
6. If the Host needs to change or cancel your Booking
6.1 We do not expect to have to make any changes to your Booking, however, there may be a problem with your Booking and we may, in the circumstances, have to make a change to your Booking. We will only amend or cancel your Booking if it is absolutely necessary to carry out or complete essential repair or renovation work, if we have to close the Villas due to a severe weather warning from the relevant authorities and institutions or other adverse weather event, or for other reasons unforeseen at the time we made the Booking.
6.2 In the event of exceeding the maximum number of persons allowed for a given villa and/or violation of the obligation to report persons using the property not listed in the Reservation, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to withdraw from the Reservation for a material breach thereof and to evict the Client, accompanying persons and other persons from the accommodation or use of services, thereby forfeiting the right to the provision of the accommodation and/or services specified in the Reservation, as well as the right to reimbursement of the accommodation and/or services paid and not used.
7. Special Requirements
7.1 If you have any special requirements, please indicate them in the Booking Form. We will endeavour to accommodate your requests, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
8. Group orders
8.1 Group Orders are accepted only from organized groups. Bookings for all groups, including large family or friends groups, must be notified to the Owner at the time of Booking.
8.2 Group orders can only be made by email: email@example.com and cannot be made online. The conclusion of an accommodation contract (Reservation) under a group order occurs at the moment of the express confirmation of all terms and conditions of such order by the Host.
9. Basic rules of accommodation:
9.1 The Client acknowledges that the Host is not the owner of all the villas listed on the website. The level of equipment, maximum number of persons, minimum age of accommodated children, possibility of accommodation with pets may vary from villa to villa. Not all villas in the resort are rented to Clients;
9.2. The description of the equipment of each villa is listed on the website and belongs exclusively to the villa, so it is not possible to move them to other villas or to the beach, sharing, etc;
9.3.The Client further acknowledges that the reception is used for the registration of the Clients, security of the resort and organization of cleaning before and after the departure of the Clients.
9.4.Any client claims, complaints about accommodation and others, the client is obliged to solve – in urgent cases that cannot be delayed by phone +420 733 677 903, in other cases by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5 The maximum number of persons for each villa is indicated on the website;
9.6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villas.
9.7. Check in is set from 15.00 on the first day of accommodation;
9.8.Check out of the accommodation, i.e. check out, is set to 10.00 on the last day of accommodation; for late check out the Host may charge an additional fee according to these GTC or the price list.
9.9.The Client’s requests for an earlier check in or later check out can only be granted according to the current possibilities on site, i.e. the Client is always obliged to follow the instructions of the Host, which result from the current possibilities on site (necessary cleaning after the departure of the previous guests, arrival of other guests).
9.10. The conditions of operation of the entire resort are available at the reception and comply with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Croatia concerning tourism.
9.11. The Accommodation is for your holiday purposes, you must not use the Accommodation for business or any other purpose without our prior written consent.
9.12. You must keep the accommodation and all contents clean and tidy and leave them in the same condition as when you arrived, including the arrangement of furniture and equipment
9.13. You must not use the Accommodation or allow another to use it for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral purpose. You must not cause any nuisance to anyone else in the Resort during your stay.
10. Rights and obligations of the Client, principles of conduct
10.1 The Client’s basic obligations include:
- Obligation to fill in the Order in the booking form, any attached forms necessary for the provision of accommodation and services, with the number of persons, including the number of children and their age, as well as any animals;
- Povinnost p┼Öedlo┼żit p┼Öi n├ístupu na ubytov├ín├ş pot┼Öebn├ę doklady k identifikaci Klienta a spolucestuj├şc├şch osob (platn├Ż ob─Źansk├Ż pr┼»kaz, platn├Ż cestovn├ş pas) a p┼Ö├şpadn─Ť bez zbyte─Źn├ęho odkladu ozn├ímit zm─Ťnu t─Ťchto ├║daj┼»;
- Povinnost vyplnit a podepsat registra─Źn├ş kartu p┼Öi registraci k ubytov├ín├ş;
- Povinnost uhradit m├şstn├ş turistick├Ż poplatek dle po─Źtu osob ve v├Ż┼íi platn├ę v dob─Ť n├ístupu do ubytov├ín├ş a z├ív─Ťre─Źn├Ż ├║klid v hotovosti EUR p┼Ö├şmo na recepci nejpozd─Ťji do 24 hodin od n├ístupu na ubytov├ín├ş;
- povinnost nep┼Öekra─Źovat stanoven├Ż po─Źet osob pro p┼Ö├şslu┼ínou vilu;
- povinnost nep┼Öekra─Źovat po─Źet ubytovan├Żch osob uveden├Żch v Rezervaci;
- the obligation to report to the Landlord a change in the number of persons using the villa (up to the number of persons specified for the villa) and in case of the Landlord’s consent to this change, to enter them in the book of guests at the reception and to pay the price of accommodation according to the Landlord’s price list for the persons not listed in the Reservation;
- the obligation to pay to the Accommodation Provider the Total Price of the Accommodation and Services in accordance with the payment terms set out in the Booking and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to prove payment thereof upon the request of the Accommodation Provider;
- the obligation to pay the cancellation fee to the Host in the cases specified in these GTC;
- the obligation to take from the Accommodation Provider the documents necessary for the use of the accommodation;
- obligation to arrive at the place of accommodation at the specified time, with check in at 15.00 on the first day of accommodation and check out by 10.00 on the last day of accommodation;
- the obligation to leave the accommodation at the specified time, with check out by 10.00 on the last day of accommodation;
- the obligation not to change the location of the equipment in the villa, not to take the equipment to the beach or anywhere else (except for items specifically intended for this purpose, e.g. water sports equipment);
- the obligation to return all equipment to its place before leaving the villa;
- the obligation of the Client and the co-residents to comply with the operating rules of the resort where the villa is located;
- the obligation to follow the instructions of the Accommodation Provider’s employees, accommodation and other operating rules of the Accommodation Provider issued for the use and provision of accommodation;
- the obligation of the Client and persons accompanying him/her to behave in such a way that their behaviour does not disturb or restrict the accommodation of other Clients of the Accommodation Provider;
- the obligation to pay for damage to the property of the Accommodation Provider caused by him/her and/or persons accompanying him/her or other persons to whom he/she has culpably allowed access to the property of the Accommodation Provider;
- the obligation to pay additional fees according to the valid price list of the accommodation provider, e.g. pet fee, child, extra bed, cot, parking, etc.;
- the obligation of the Client to report the stay with the animal already at the time of the inquiry, the accommodation provider reserves the right to refuse the accommodation of the animal in a specific villa, in case of failure to report the animal, the accommodation provider is entitled to charge a one-time contractual penalty of 400,- EUR;
- the Client’s obligation to pay the difference of the price after the discount stated in the Reservation to the Accommodation Provider in case the Client fails to prove to the Accommodation Provider upon arrival that the conditions for the discount have been met;
- The Client is responsible for compliance with the obligations arising from the Reservation, these GTC, the accommodation and operating rules of the Accommodation Provider and the legislation of the Republic of Croatia by the natural persons mentioned in the Reservation or accompanying him/her.
10.2. In the event that the Client or persons accompanying him/her, despite a warning, grossly violate the obligations arising from the Reservation, these GTC or the regulations (rules) of the Accommodation Provider, legal regulations or good manners or disrupt the program or the use of accommodation and services of other Clients of the Accommodation Provider or residents of the resort, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to evict the Client and persons accompanying him/her from the accommodation or the use of services (terminate the Reservation without notice), whereby such Client shall lose the right to the provision of the accommodation specified in the Reservation, as well as the right to a refund of the paid and unused accommodation.
10.3 More detailed regulations of rights and obligations are also contained in the accommodation conditions of individual villas (available in the respective villa). If the terms and conditions of a villa conflict with these GTC, these GTC shall prevail.
10.4 If upon arrival you discover that something is missing or damaged in the accommodation, it is your responsibility to notify the Accommodation Provider (not the reception). If you do not notify us, we will assume that you have caused the relevant damage or loss. Similarly, you must state any deficiencies in cleaning prior to the commencement of your stay.
10.5 The Client may only use the grill on site if it is located outside and above ground level. The Client and his/her roommates are not allowed to use a grill, gas stove or other open flame inside the villa and other kitchen equipment that has not been provided by the Landlord – the villa is wooden.
10.6 Please note that any failure to comply with the Client’s behavioural policies or obligations set out in these GTC may result in the exercise of our rights under clause 13 of these GTC.
11. Maximum occupancy
11.1 We aim to ensure that the maximum number of occupants does not exceed the maximum occupancy limits.
11.2 We have set maximum occupancy limits in accordance with the facilities available in the relevant villas and in accordance with the relevant statutory health and safety requirements. For this reason, we reserve the right to require you to leave the accommodation (without any compensation) if you exceed the maximum occupancy limits for each villa.
12. If you have a problem or complaint
12.1 We take care to ensure that our accommodation is of a high standard.
12.2 However, if you have any problems with your accommodation, please contact the Accommodation Provider immediately. In urgent cases that cannot be delayed by phone +420 733 677 903, in other cases by email at email@example.com and give us the opportunity to solve the problems.
12.3 The Reception is only the administration of the Resort.
12.4.If upon arrival you discover that something is missing or damaged in the accommodation, it is your responsibility to report such a situation to the Host (not to the reception). If you fail to notify us, we will assume that you have caused the relevant damage or loss.
12.5 Similarly, the shortcomings in the cleaning must be immediately pointed out to the Host before the start of the stay, preferably by taking a photo.
13. Our right to evict you
13.1 We reserve the right to terminate the Reservation (i.e. the Accommodation Contract) with the Client and to ask the Client to leave his/her accommodation immediately (without any compensation) if:
- we believe that the Client or a fellow guest has seriously breached these terms and conditions;
- we believe that the behaviour of the Client or their companions or pets endangers the safety of our visitors or staff;
- any complaints of unacceptable behaviour have been made against the Client or his/her roommates and we consider these complaints to be justified;
- The Client or his/her roommate causes unreasonable damage to the Property of the Accommodation Provider; or
- the total number of persons of the Client and his/her roommates exceeds the maximum limit of persons suitable for accommodation in individual villas.
14. Maximum occupancy
14.1 The accommodation provider shall not be liable for changes caused by force majeure, decisions of public authorities, extraordinary circumstances or events that could not be foreseen by the accommodation provider or that could not be prevented even with all reasonable efforts.
14.2 If the Accommodation Provider reasonably suspects that the Client and/or his/her roommate is using the villa or the facilities in the Resort in violation of the terms of the Reservation or in violation of the Accommodation Provider’s accommodation or operating rules or in violation of public order, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to enter the villa and inspect its use.
14.3 The accommodation provider shall not be liable for any damages caused to the functionality of the Client’s electrical or electronic equipment, as well as for any errors or incorrect information about the events or services provided by other persons.
14.4 Your arrival and departure times will be set out in the Booking. If you do not leave the property at the required check-out time, we reserve the right to charge you a late check-out fee to cover any costs we incur.
14.5 If you leave any of your possessions in any of the villas or on the resort, please contact us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to charge you for any storage and delivery costs we incur in connection with your lost property. The Landlord will not be liable for such property.
14.6 The Booking and the GTC constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede and cancel all previous promises, representations and undertakings.
14.7 No one other than the Accommodation Provider and the Client shall have the right to enforce any of the claims under the Booking.
14.9 These GTC are governed by the law of the Republic of Croatia, with the Czech language version taking precedence.
These GTC are valid and effective from 1.12.2023